I love nothing better than sharing what I have learned with those who are eager to grow. If this sounds like you, we need to connect.
Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site: I have written a good number of blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the upper right-hand corner of this page. My monthly newsletter The Kleos Advantage is another free resource.
- Subscribe to my updates: I currently publish new content every week. I write on practical ways to manage change in your organization. To that end, I write on the following Change Accelerators:
By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. On occasion, I write about things that don’t fit neatly into one of these categories. These are classified as ‘MBA Nuggets’ You can find out more on my Start Here page
- Buy one of my products: My products are still in development. They include books, e-courses and workshops.
- Join the Change Leaders’ Forum: This is a members-only site, designed to give you the inspiration, training and resources you need to take your change initiative to the next level. It’s billed to open in 2016. Ensure you subscribe, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join.
- Book me as a speaker: If you have an event you would like me to consider, please send me a message through the Contact Me page.
- Join my Change Mastermind Group: This is a group for a handful of transformational leaders and change agents. It involves face-to-face meetings, monthly group Skype calls, and individual email coaching. It’s billed to open in 2017. Ensure you subscribe, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join.
- Hire me as a Change management consultant or Change Lead: My consulting experience will help your organization’s technology, processes, policies, culture, capabilities, and ways of working transition seamlessly and predictably from their current state to your desired future state. Over the past 10 years, I have accumulated a wealth of experience in social and organizational transformation in industry as well as consulting, with multinational and local organizations, such as Accenture, Nigeria LNG and British-American Tobacco amongst others. As a result, I have cutting-edge skills in research, analysis and insight development; execution excellence (change management and project management), business acumen, structured problem-solving, effective leadership development, training, effective communications, stakeholder analysis and management, relationship development and sales acumen. I have consulted for organizations in several industries: Banking, Insurance, Capital Markets, Consumer Products, Oil and Gas, Media, Nonprofits and the Public sector. I have experience managing multi-level stakeholders in multiple geographies. If you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, feel free to Contact Us. If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to Contact Us.